Wednesday, January 25, 2012

All we need is LoVE!


Valentine's day is such a special event for people who love someone or who are loved by someone. I believe that in your life, all you need is LoVE, to go on in your life. LoVE will get you through just about anything. I believe that everyone in their life time love someone and are loved by someone. I always love anything heart. These are the quotes that I love and believe that they are true.

Roses are red, Violets are blue
The honey is sweet, and so are you
Thou are my love and I am thine
I drew thee to my Valentine
The lot was cast and then I drew
and Fortune said it should be you




Leo Tolstoy said" Love is life. All, everything that I understand, I understand only because I love. Everything is, everything exists, only because I love.

Love has no desire but to fulfill itself. But if you love and must needs have desires, let these be your desires; To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To know the pain of too much tenderness. To be wounded by your own understanding of love; And to bleed willingly and joyfully.
-Kahill Gibran, the Prophet




There is promotion going on in my shop 20% off all the heart and love theme collection:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/NewelryJewelry?section_id=10979831

Happy Valentine's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment