Thursday, July 16, 2009

Summer fun FUN fUn




I hope all of you have a great summer. I know I do. This summer, I just had my schedule full. Start with my younger son went to 10 days scout camp. My older son's college orientation. Then we went on vacation in Santa Cruz during 4th of July. I went around and found some really good bead stores. I bought a bunch of beads. I just listed lovely anklet with sterling silver chain and small bead, as 2-3 mm diameter of pearl, Turquoise, Coral, Moss Agate and Garnet. The same pattern, I made the necklace with small stones. One of them is Star is born necklace and Faith. I just love doing the bead linking. I am so hook to it. Now we just started to slow down. I can't believe school is going to start soon. I just found kcetsy group and joined them recently. I am so glad to find etsy fellows that live closed by where I live. I always think that I am all alone in my location. I hope to meet them soon. Check out the new items at my etsy shop at: http://newelryjewelry.etsy.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment